Living in a different country..........

from my friends and my family, especially my kids, has often been nearly too much for me to bear but I often found that writing a letter to people, even if I didn't send it, made it easier for me to cope with the painful homesickness I was feeling.

That is why I decided to start this blog!!!

Are you ready for this?

Top Blogs

Sunday 11 March 2007

Gardening & Allotments

I have always loved gardening but haven't been able to do it for the last 4 years because of various reason to do with the climate here in America, in the South.

Mosquitoes love me, I don't like snakes and when you can't breath because of the heat, you tend lose your enthusiasm for gardening!

Here is my Totally Shameless Self Indulgent Blog page for my ramblings on gardening & allotments and useful related resources.

No comments: