Living in a different country..........

from my friends and my family, especially my kids, has often been nearly too much for me to bear but I often found that writing a letter to people, even if I didn't send it, made it easier for me to cope with the painful homesickness I was feeling.

That is why I decided to start this blog!!!

Are you ready for this?

Top Blogs

Thursday 15 March 2007

Frustrations and the web!

I have spent the last 4 days trying to get my Blog situated in it's own little corner of the world.
I feel very let down by my web host and registrar. I have advocated the services of webmasters.com for almost 2 years and given them repeated business but I feel utterly let down by them.
I have been their advocate almost from the moment I joined, telling people they were the ultimate in customer service! I realise after all this time I have just been lucky.
I am not technically minded and I have loved the fact that any issues I have had in the past, have been sympathetically and comprehensively attended to.
Not so just recently.
I have found out that it is more about these folks wanting to "strut their stuff" rather than actually reading your emails and answering your specific questions directly.
I am fatally disillusioned and have moved on!
I really hate to criticise people/things but feel I no longer have a choice!
Lets look upon this as a review (I can handle that)
If you do decide on webmasters.com to register your domain or host your site then you cannot go wrong by asking for John De Santis.
He is Gem!
To all the guys that alerted me to the fact that my blog showed an "error" I thank you!
It's still "erroring" to the public right now but that does not stop me from venting!!
Happy Webmastering!

Here is a snippet into the history of the last 4 days............
http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-howdoi/browse_thread/thread/53a3e35e77cabf65

No comments: