Living in a different country..........

from my friends and my family, especially my kids, has often been nearly too much for me to bear but I often found that writing a letter to people, even if I didn't send it, made it easier for me to cope with the painful homesickness I was feeling.

That is why I decided to start this blog!!!

Are you ready for this?

Top Blogs

Wednesday 28 November 2007

Even more members

The forum is really starting to take off. I wrote that we had 119 members just two weeks ago and now we have 131 members. The word is getting out! We have a friendly forum where any member is willing to help out any other member with questions about "selling online" and if we don't know the answer, we will certainly try and find it!

A couple of months ago I joined our local "small business advice center" and I am pleased to say they have lots of valuable information and resources that can help any person wanting to sell online. In the area that I live there is also an opportunity to apply for a grant from the local council to help with 50% of the cost of start up business equipment. Make sure you check in your area for what might be available!
That's all for today but don't forget to check out the stores on the forum for Christmas bargains exclusive to the tssif members!

No comments: