Living in a different country..........

from my friends and my family, especially my kids, has often been nearly too much for me to bear but I often found that writing a letter to people, even if I didn't send it, made it easier for me to cope with the painful homesickness I was feeling.

That is why I decided to start this blog!!!

Are you ready for this?

Top Blogs

Sunday 15 April 2007

My new Forum

So far so good for Godaddy, they seem to have really good customer support and there is nothing that I am unhappy with up to now.
I have been working on my new website for my new store and alongside that I have created a new forum for networking and my general interests.
It is in it's infancy but take a look and if you like the "flavour" then please join us and offer your advice and suggestions.
Apart from boards about online selling, we have other topics which include, history, crafts, seo and RSS feeds, picture framing, photography, gardening & allotments to name a few.
We are looking for moderators for the various boards so if something peaks your interest then let me know and we shall see what we can do!!!

This linkwill take you straight to the forum,
and this link will take you to the enter page

No comments: